David Arnett, DentiMax Co-Founder, shares with us his experience at the CDA Anaheim 2017.
When asked to write this article, I thought that maybe this was our 10th time exhibiting at the Anaheim CDA show. Which would make it our “Big 10 Anniversary" so to speak for Anaheim CDA 2017.
Upon further review, I discovered that I was wrong. DentiMax has attended the Anaheim CDA show for the last 12 consecutive years, making it our longest running show! We absolutely love the CDA!
I specifically remember exhibiting at the CDA “way" back in 2006. We had a full-on dental chair right in the middle of our 10 x 10 booth. It came complete with a monitor/computer coming off the chair which we had networked to another computer at the front of the booth. We demonstrated just how easy it was to treatment plan chair-side. Then this would share this information directly to the front desk.
DentiMax’s easy, natural workflow is still the best there is. But now it includes the following:
- Taking x-rays with our award-winning Dream Sensor
- The ability for patients to complete their “paperwork" from the Cloud
- Texting appointment reminders
- Paperless clinical notes
- Electronic prescription writing
- Online insurance verification
- Electronically submitting x-rays to insurance
- Interoffice communications
- And so many other time-saving items